Time Flies

Ok, I will hold my hands up and admit it’s now 3rd September, but as I haven’t slept yet I’m still going to count this as my day 2 of September post.

And I guess that kind of fits with the theme of today’s post: time.

Or, more specifically, the time that flies.

Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve had conversations with those friends you can speak to for hours and hours, and it feels like minutes.

A lot of things have been changing for me recently, which of course gives us even more excuse to chat.

A phone call with one friend who’s ill at home…

Or a lunch with another friend who’s been working out in Africa…

Or a skype call with a uni friend who is currently living in France…

In fact, the skype call to France ended after close to three hours, and there was still a sense of ‘to be continued’.

And that’s it really. I don’t have a pearl of wisdom, or a witty anecdote.

I just wanted to acknowledge the power of a good old chat. It cheers you up, gets you excited making plans, and let’s your friendship groups know you’re all there for one another.

I just like a good natter.

And that’s it.


So there J

Comments

  1. A good chat can solve almost anything <3

    Jennie | thebookjournal.com & sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

Clicking 'Reply'

The Reading List #7