I've Been Thinking...

Hi there. It's been a while.

I took a bit of a pause from the blog, and didn't do much tweeting or anything either.

Because I've been thinking.

I've had a lot of thoughts in my head.

They spin and twist and get all muddled up.

Sometimes I feel a little confused.

So I've been taking some time to think. Some time to wonder. Some time to explore.

Some time to explore my own thoughts, feelings, wants, wishes...

For life, for work, for friendships.

Thinking about what truly matters. What doesn't matter so much.

What and who do I want to be?

These are thoughts that will never go away. The joy of life is that it is constantly changing, there are opportunities, there are changes, and there are chances to learn and grow.

I know this is a little vague, obscure, nothingy... But it's what I wanted to say.

That's where I've been - just thinking. Planning. Researching.

And now it's time to turn some of those plans into actions. To move forwards, to learn, to laugh and to explore.

The blogging is back. The twitter love is back. The excitement is back.

I've been sorting through the swirling thoughts in my head, and made some of them seem more tangible.

Watch this space.


Thank you for reading xxx

Comments

  1. Glad to have you back lovely! We all have those thoughts - some more than others, but sometimes it takes a while to get over them.

    Lots of love,

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, this comment made me smile :) xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

Clicking 'Reply'

The Reading List #7