Outfits of the Holidays

I know we're well into January now, but I could resist sharing the clothes I bought for the Christmas period.

I'll spare you the Christmas jumpers, but the other things were just items I know I will wear again and again.

I hadn't treated myself to new clothes for a while, so allowed myself a Miss Selfridge spree before heading home for the break.

Miss Selfridge is always a go-to for me, as it always seems to fit me so well, and there are usually loads of things I wish I could buy on each visit!

So here were my picks for the Christmas break:





I can't wait to get wearing all of these things again. My dad will be bringing them when he comes to see me this weekend, as I couldn't carry everything on the train back to London!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading List #7

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

The Reading List # 5