Not a baby any more, is she?
That sounds like a 'proper' adult, not a teenager any more.
So, because 20 is a nice, round number and a list is always a good thing, here are 20 things that make her great:
- She's strong-minded.
- She's a hard worker.
- She 's the best dancer I know (by miles).
- She wanted to become better at Spanish, so she moved there for a year.
- She throws herself into everything.
- She arranged a huge show for Childline yearly from the ages of 11-16.
- She's loyal to her friends (even when they're not being the best friends).
- She worked hard all summer, sometimes 7 days a week, to save up for a month-long trip to Peru.
- She's a great cook.
- She's one of the funniest people I know.
- She's got her head screwed on and knows how the world works.
- She doesn't give up.
- She adapts: her situation in Madrid at first wasn't deal, so she changed it.
- She goes into schools, running assemblies and workshops for Childline.
- She's ambitious.
- She does things she's scared of (like crazy adrenaline-filled activities in Peru).
- She's fiercely independent.
- She's a thoughtful gift-giver.
- She's talented at doing make-up, and does it for all her uni friends before a night out.
- She's a good driver (even though passing her test took a bit of perseverance at first!)
Happy birthday, little Kitty.
Welcome to your twenties!