#xaxphotoaday Days 16-31

January felt like a seriously long month, and I've got to admit to feeling a bit down in the dumps on more than one occasion.

I think the Photo a Day challenge saved my Instagram from being bare and bleak this month, and enjoyed having to think about the prompts every day.

My round-up of the first half of the month is HERE, and here are days 16 to 31:

Day 16: New love


Day 17: Comfort food


Day 18: My mood


Day 19: Cosy clothes


Day 20: On my table


Day 21: New me


Day 22: Winter wonderland




































Day 23: Where I slept



































Day 24: Together





































Day 25: A resolution





































Day 26: To do





































Day 27: Guilty pleasure





































Day 28: Me today





































Day 29: Looking up





































Day 30: Reflection





































Day 31: From where I stand




































Let me know your Instagram name if you took part!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clicking 'Reply'

Made in Dagenham, NK Theatre Arts

The Little Mermaid, NK Theatre Arts