#xaxphotoaday Days 1-15

I was fairly late to the Instagram game and am still getting in the swing of things, so Amelia's (x Amelia x) Photo a Day January Challenge seemed a great idea.

There's a daily prompt, and so far I've only been late on one day, which I don't think is too bad...

If you're taking part, leave me your Instagram name so I can have a nosy!

Here's my photo round-up of days 1 to 15:-

Day One: New Year's Morning

Day Two: Mirror Image

Day Three: My Inspiration

Day Four: White

Day Five: Outside

Day Six: A Winter Favourite

Day Seven: Smile

Day Eight: New Year's Focus

Day Nine: Important People

Day Ten: In My Bag

Day Eleven: Blue

Day Twelve: My World Today
Day Thirteen: A New Year Treat

Day Fourteen: 3.35PM

Day Fifteen: Warmth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading List #7

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

The Reading List # 5